Meter Data Acquisition System (MDAS)
The MDAS data includes information related to billing, load survey, tampering, active/reactive power, system outages/downtime, as well as alerts and alarms.
- Interfaces with performance indicators and energy audit modules
- Flexible design to interface with energy meters of any make
- Remote configuration and diagnostics
- Programming Over The Air (POTA)
- Import and export of data in MIOS-XML format
- Time synchronisation
- Validates meter data at the communication, processing and structural levels using internal algorithms
- FTP protocol used to transmit data from AMRs to MDAS server
- Uses TCP/IP protocol to transmit data from modem to MDAS server
- Real-time alerts for connection and disconnection
- Data-on-demand feature
- Event logging for meter tampering (physical/ logical) and connection/disconnection
- Segregates data into billing data, alerts & alarms, etc.
- Seamless integration with standard Meter Data Management (MDM) software for billing system, help desk, CRM, energy audit, etc.
- Customised report generation
- Automatic diagnostic testing of DCU, AMR etc.